Paint By Number Canvas & Kits for Adults
Behold! Now you can buy the best DIY Paint by number kits made with pure love. Whether you are a kid or an adult, expert or beginner, Painting by Numbers will come to your rescue at all times. There are various sizes, shapes and types of painting kits which you surely don’t want to miss. Each kit comes with a complete toolset. Now we also have Diamond Painting Kits on offer as well.
History Fact: This technique was first used by Leonardo da Vinci and introduced in USA by Dan Robbins.
We have got 1000+ kits if you are looking to buy for adults or kids. Made for the all, these kits allow you to create beautiful art pieces that you can be framed to adorn your walls. Better still, these can be gifted to your loved ones and let them admire your art. The best part is you don’t need any painting skills yet you will be able to paint masterpieces. Check our beginners guide to the painting by numbers blog post here.
Interesting Fact: Did you know that 34th USA President Dwight Eisenhower, used to do Painting with Numbers?
Do Paint by Numbers the Right Way
- Organize Your Kit Once you have found your favorite place to start painting your first numbered canvas, organize your tools. Ideally you should have a 10 piece brush set, a framed canvas or canvas set on a hardboard, your paint cups, a water pot, a cloth, a paper towel and an easel.
- Ready Your Canvas Don't forget to ready your canvas with clear gesso before you start. Clear gesso will make your canvas a bit rougher and canvas will hold on to more paint. This will save you from multiple coats of paint at the same place.
- Match the Numbers with Paint In front of you there are some pots of colors on which numbers are labeled and a canvas; divided in numbers as well. All you need to do is match the color number with the same number section on the canvas.
- Paint Your first Section with your Brush Once you succeed in locating a particular number on the canvas, carefully dip your brush in that numbered color and start painting all those parts on the canvas with that number only (start from the top of the canvas; helps to buy some time to dry and let you paint continuously).
- Apply Another Coat if Needed Have some patience and let the first coat dry, if you think another coat is needed than only apply again.
- Paint all Sections of one Color Paint Make sure to apply only one color at a time. Finish all the sections on the canvas with the same color first. Once it is finished, close the lid of the paint pot and put it aside.
- Clean & Dry Your Brush Once you are done with one particular color, wash your brush thoroughly with clean water in the container and dry it with a piece of clean paper towel or a piece of cloth. Now start it again with another color in the same way and let it dry.
- Use a Perfect Brush You will notice very small sections are there too; difficult for you to fill it. However, you must be having a set of three different sizes of brushes included in the kit; use them according to the need of the details needed to be filled (or you can use a magnifying glass as well).
At the end of the repeated procedure till all the colors are being used, a fantastic and an amazing art work comes into view, Tada!
Paint by Number Tips
- Its Your First Paint by Numbers? If you are a beginner then don’t rush and go with something extra ordinary. Just relax and choose an easy canvas from our given category to begin with. But if you are already acquainted with paint by numbers, then you can choose any canvas as per your need and interest.
- Painting Environment is Important Make sure to put your setup in an environment where you are comfortable to sit and where there is a plenty of light and air; to give you a clear vision of your work and air to quickly dry off the coats of paint when applied.
- Keeping Painting Clean & Tidy Keep two clean pieces of cloths or paper towel along with you while painting. One is to make your place clean and tidy from dust and paint smudges. The second piece is to clean and dry off your brushes nicely after every alternate color you apply.
- Save the Surface Keep the base of the canvas and the table top covered with some nice plastic sheet or you can use some old but clean newspaper instead, in order to prevent your art work from any mess.
- Water is Necessary While Painting A container of clean water is obviously needed to wash your brushes.
You can find more tips for painting on numbered canvas on our blog.
High-Quality DIY Painting Kits
Customer satisfaction is our motto and we bring them nothing but the best. With over 1000+ painting sets, quality is ensured throughout that is reflected through our customer loyalty.
Art is magic, ever heard that phrase? The enchanted beauty of art that helps you express yourself without being judged is one of the best feelings in the world. Whether you are an adult or a kid, DIY Paint kits are here to your rescue. Create surreal, fantastic, colorful and unique masterpieces using the painting by number kits without having to learn the nitty-gritty details. Transform your vision into artistic realities with sets for adults. You will be glad to work with the magic of colors that is contained within the paintings.
Benefits of Painting by Numbers
- Art is the best cure to Stress: We all know how relaxing coloring can be, and that’s the reason why we loved it as children. DIY painting lets us relive our childhood. Concentrating on painting makes us forget our worries. Moreover, medical science has proved that painting is very healthy for the brain.
- Simple Drawing: In order to use our kits, you don’t ought to have any art related skills! Just follow the simple instructions provided in the manual and you’re good to go to create magnificent art pieces.
- Perfect Gift: We often struggle when it comes to gifting because finding the best gift is never easy. Painting by numbers for adults is a unique gift for art lovers or anyone who is having a hard time with life. Whatever the occasion is, DIY art kit is a perfect present for young and adults alike.
- Create Stronger Bond with Your Loved Ones: It is a proven fact that whatever task you do with your loved ones, it helps in strengthening the relationship. Paint with your better half or your siblings and let the magic of our kits bond you for the better.
- Best For Kids: Paint by Numbers for Kids is the best gift for kids. Not only children love drawing, but this kit enables them to have better concentration, patience and an eye for detail.
- Home Decor: What can be more satisfying and surreal than decorating your own home with your art? Paint the drawing and frame it up to decorate your walls with it.